Ask Our Financial Experts For a No-Obligation 401(k) Review.
As busy as you are, you may not have time to read your 401(k) statements when they arrive. To help you stay on top of your money and build your net worth, we offer a complimentary, no-obligation 401(k) review. It'll help you make the most of your earning opportunities.
A skilled financial advisor will analyze your allocations and talk to you about your savings and investment choices. And if you have several 401(k) plans, the advisor can show you the potential advantages of combining them.
What you'll need to bring to your 401(k) review:
- A 401(k) statement that shows your current investment choices
- A full menu of investment options offered by your company's 401(k) provider
- 401(k) statements from your previous employers
- Traditional and Rollover IRA account statements
Let Us Help You Get The Most From Your 401(k) Rollover.
Have you been laid off or recently changed jobs? If so, you need to decide what to do with your 401k and 403b Retirement Plans from your previous employer. The good news is, you have more options than you realize. Talk to a KeyPoint Financial Advisor about your 401(k) rollover investment opportunities.
Schedule Your Free 401(k) Review.
Schedule your complimentary, no-obligation 401(k) review or call (888) 981-2100 to learn more.
The products offered:
1. Are not federally insured
2. Are not obligations of the credit union
3. Are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity
4. Involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; and
5. If applicable, are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members' deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products.
Investment products and services offered through Wescom Financial Services, LLC (WFS), a Registered Investment Advisor, broker-dealer, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Wescom Holdings, LLC, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wescom Credit Union. Registered Representatives are employed by and registered through WFS (Member FINRA/ SIPC). Investments are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured, not Credit Union guaranteed, and may lose value.