Benefit From The Flexibility Of A Home Equity Line of Credit.
Lock-in a low initial fixed rate for the first 6 months, 3, 5 or 7 years – You Choose.
Once your initial fixed period is over, you receive a variable regular plan rate as low as Prime.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit up to $500,000.
- No Fees. No Costs. No Reason To Wait.1
It’s the smart way to:
- Finance Home improvements
- Buy a car, RV or boat
- Pay off high-interest credit cards
- Pay down your first mortgage
Note: These examples are purely for illustrative purposes. Your actual KeyPoint HELOC payments and rates will vary.
|Sample Loan Scenario:
||With a consolidated HELOC loan:
|$30,000 Car Payment = $400/month
$15,000 Credit Cards = $450/month
$5,000 Personal Loan = $200/month
|$50,000 HELOC at 3.99% Minimum Payment = $164
|Total Payments = $1,050/month
||Total Payments = $164/month
||Total Savings with a HELOC = $886/month
Still have questions?
View Frequently Asked Questions.
A Low, Fixed-Rate Option: KeyPoint Home Equity Loan.
If you prefer knowing your monthly loan payment won’t vary, consider a Fixed Home Equity Loan. As with a Home Equity Line of Credit, you pay no fees, and may borrow up to $500,000***. With a fixed home equity loan, you lock in your rate for up to 30 years and receive all the money up front. It’s simply another loan option to consider, depending on your financial needs. More
General Home Equity Credit Line Disclosures
- “No fee" offer valid only on new loans; not valid on refinances of existing KeyPoint debt. For a limited time, pay no fees to establish a Home Equity Loan or Line up to $500,000. However, if you pay off the loan within 36 months, you will pay a $350 early closing fee on loan amounts up to $250,000 or $1,000 if the loan amount is over $250,000. Fees to establish equity loans and lines over $500,000 typically range from $1,325 to $2,500. No annual fee.
- As of 02/01/13, introductory rates from 3.49% to 7.00% were available to qualified applicants. Introductory rate will depend on introductory rate term selected (6 months, 3 years, 5 years or 7 years) and borrower's maintaining automatic loan payments. Not all approved applicants will qualify for a fixed introductory rate offer. Following introductory rate period, rate is variable. Variable rate formula offered will depend on credit history, loan-to-value ratio and other factors we may lawfully consider. As of 02/03/12, variable APRs ranged from 3.99% to 5.50%. Lifetime maximum variable APR 16%. Lifetime Minimum variable APR 3.99%.
- All APRs quoted are accurate 02/01/13 and subject to change, are best available rates and require (a) $20,000 loan or advance at closing; (b) 75% or better loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, and (c) automatic loan payments. Other rate discounts not available. Loans and Lines are available with higher LTV ratios at higher APR's. Ask for details.
- All loans require credit approval. Fixed Equity Loan APR may be higher depending on LTV ratio, credit profile, payment method and other factors we may lawfully consider and will be disclosed in writing before you become obligated.
- Six-month introductory rate not available on purchase money equity line.
- Consult a tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest and other costs on home equity credit.
- Programs are available on owner-occupied single-family California residences. Loans secured by townhomes, condominiums and 2-4 unit property are available on different terms.
- Credit Union Membership is required.
KeyPoint Credit Union provides home equity lines of credit to San Jose, Sacramento, Santa Barbara and the Bay Area.