To help you make the most of your money, we invite members with qualifying auto loans to skip a payment. It's our way of saying we understand you may need some budget flexibility now and then.
You’ll need to make up the skipped payment at some point. But by choosing to take a payment holiday, you'll have some extra cash that might come in handy. For one month a year, take money normally budgeted for your auto loan and use it for something else.
- You will need to make up the payment(s) skipped.
- You may participate in the Payment Holiday program once every 12 months.
- Provided you only make minimum payments, skipping payment(s) will delay the payoff of your loan(s) and result in additional finance charges.
- Your loan must be at least one year old and contractually current as of the date of your Payment Holiday agreement.
- All of the terms of your loan agreement(s) remain the same, except for the payment schedule.
- You are not eligible for the Payment Holiday program if any of the following apply:
- You have an account with a negative balance
- You are past due on any KeyPoint Loan
- You have an active Fresh Start Loan
- If you are currently in an insurance repayment plan (CPI insurance added to the loan and paying an increased payment)
Request your Payment Holiday now.
If you need to delay making payments for more than one month, please contact us at (888) 255-3637.
* Auto leases do not qualify. Your loan must be one year old and all of your payments must be up to date to participate in the Payment Holiday Program. All skipped payments must be made up. You may only participate in the Payment Holiday Program once every 12 months. Assuming you make only minimum payment(s), skipping payments will delay the payoff of the loan(s) and result in additional finance charges. Payments may not be skipped on any new loan. Loan must be contractually up to date as of the date of this agreement. Except for payment schedule, all terms of your loan agreement(s) remain the same. Having any accounts with a negative balance or an open Fresh Start loan make you ineligible for the Payment Holiday Program. Offer subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply.