An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a smart wealth-building opportunity that allows you to save money with tax-deferred or tax-free advantages, so you will have a substantial nest egg to rely on in the future.
Facts About IRAs:
- They are investment tools to supplement retirement income.
- They are generally available to anyone who receives taxable earned income throughout the year.
- KeyPoint Credit Union offers Traditional and Roth IRA.
- Each plan offers distinct advantages and tax-saving opportunities.
Build Your Net Worth With These Different Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Options:
||Traditional & Roth IRAs
||Traditional IRAs typically provide you an immediate tax deduction for your yearly contribution - up to a certain deductible amount, if qualified* Roth IRA contributions are taxed, but qualified withdrawals* are not taxed. In addition, any earnings of your Roth IRA are tax-free while they accumulate.
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||$100 - $1,000 Based on product
||For Frequently Asked questions or to contact an IRA specialist visit KeyPoint Credit Union's IRA Center
|Start Saving Now
||Open and Manage your IRA online
* Consult with a tax advisor for qualification requirements.