Make the most of your home's equity with a Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loan. It's the smart way to make your money work for you at no cost.
- Pay no fees1 on any new Home Equity Loan up to $500,000
- Terms are available up to 30 years6
- Use the money for whatever you wish.
- Home improvements, a special purchase, or other needs such as paying off high-interest credit cards, or even to pay down your first mortgage.
- Competitive rates
- Potential tax advantages
Still have questions?
View Frequently Asked Questions.
A Flexible Option: KeyPoint Home Equity Line Of Credit
If you prefer the ability to access money when and if you need it, consider a Home Equity Line of Credit. As with a Home Equity Loan, you pay no fees, and may borrow up to $500,000. The difference is that you pay a low rate for the initial term of 6 months, or 3, 5, or 7 years. After that, your rate adjusts to as low as Prime. Unlike a Home Equity Loan, with a Line of Credit, once you are approved, you can borrow as you need to – up to your limit. If you don’t access the funds, you don’t have anything to pay back. More
Home Equity Loan Disclosures
- "No fee" offer valid only on new loans; not valid on refinances of existing KeyPoint debt. For a limited time, pay no fees to establish a Home Equity Loan or Line up to $500,000. However, if you pay off the loan within 36 months, you will pay a $350 early closing fee on loan amounts up to $250,000 or $1,000 if the loan amount is over $250,000. No annual fee.
- Credit Union membership is required.
Equity loans and lines available on owner-occupied single-family California residences. Townhome, condo and 2-4 unit property loans available on different terms.
- All APRs quoted are accurate 02/01/13 and subject to change, are best available rates and require (a) $20,000 loan or advance at closing; (b) 75% or better loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, and (c) automatic loan payments. Other rate discounts not available. Loans and Lines are available with higher LTV ratios at higher APR's. Ask for details.
- All loans require credit approval. Fixed Equity Loan APR may be higher depending on LTV ratio, credit profile, payment method and other factors we may lawfully consider and will be disclosed in writing before you become obligated.
- **20-Year term is available on loan amounts of $50,000 or more. 30-Year term is available on loan amounts of $150,000 or more.
- Rate and terms subject to change without notice. Some restrictions apply. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.
KeyPoint Credit Union provides home equity loans to San Jose, Sacramento, Santa Barbara and the Bay Area.