It's helpful to know what the credit reporting agencies say about your credit worthiness. To help you stay aware, KeyPoint Credit Union offers you four credit report options – including one that gives you free access to your credit report for 30 days. Your good credit is one of your most valuable financial assets. Click here to see how lenders rate your credit worthiness.
Option 1: Free Credit Report with a CreditCheck Monitoring Service Trial:
- Review your credit report with a free, 30-day trial. (This is the option you receive when you click on the link, below.)
- Stay on top of your credit position and receive alerts when key information changes on your credit report.
- Cancel your subscription within 30 days and you pay nothing. Maintain your status as a paid subscriber and continue to receive unlimited credit reports as you request them.
Option 2: Three-Bureau Instant Online Credit Report
- For $34.95, you can instantly view your credit report from all three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- You'll know where you stand no matter which bureau your lender goes to.
Option 3: Credit Score
- For $14.95, this option shows your credit report and your credit score – the number that helps lenders decide to give you a loan – and at what rate.
- You also receive a personalized credit analysis and tips for improving your score.
Option 4: Instant Single Report
- For $9.95, you can see your credit report online in seconds.
To receive your free credit report, click here. (Cancel your subscription within 30 days and you will not be charged for this report.)