Check View is a free feature of Online Banking. It saves you time by giving you an online image of the checks you've written. With Check View, you can:
- View the fronts and backs of your checks that have cleared.
- Download copies of cleared checks.
- See who cashed your checks and when.
To use Check View:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click on "Register". There, you'll find your cleared check numbers. These will be hyperlinks to actual online images of your processed checks.
- Click on the check number and our system will look up the check and show you the front and back image. You can view it or download it.
- To view images of checks older than 90 days, click on the "Research" button within the Register screen.
- Please allow up to 7 days after a check has cleared for the image to appear online.
Benefit from Check View Day or Night.
You don't need to take any special steps to enroll in Check View. All you need is to have Online Banking access.
Already enrolled? View your checks
now. Once you login, click on Register
, and then click on the hyperlinked check numbers.
Not Enrolled? Enroll now
and you will be activated within 48 hours.
Still have questions?
View Frequently Asked Questions.