2805 Bowers Avenue
Santa Clara, CA 95051
02/28/13 - 07/25/13
12:00 pm -1:30 pm
Join fellow Credit Union Executives for Silicon Valley’s most current, comprehensive and free lecture series.
• Don’t miss practical perspectives on trends.
• Get concrete ideas you can implement.
• Network and dialogue with your peers from other elite credit unions in California.
Be delighted and informed.
Register today, for either one session or all six in the series.
• SESSION 1: Thursday February 28, 2013 - Profitable Small Business Lending - Mr. Mark Quinn
• SESSION 2: Thursday March 28, 2013 - Savvy Commercial Appraisals - Ms. Elizabeth Champagne
• SESSION 3: Thursday April 25, 2013 - Navigating Environmental Risks in Commercial Real Estate - Ms. Holly Neber
• SESSION 4: Thursday May 30, 2013 - Legal trends in the commercial real estate market - Gordon L. Gerson, Esq.
• SESSION 5: Thursday June 27, 2013 - Personal goals: Set ‘em and get ‘em - Ms. Linda Schwader
• SESSION 6: Thursday July 25, 2013 - Underwriting Best Practices in Commercial Paper – Terence Keene and a panel of seasoned underwriters.
Our community learning center is handicap-accessible. If you have special needs, call (888) 255-3637, TTY (877) 889-5728.
To RSVP for this event, click here.